CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Road Ahead..

The Road ahead.
What lies beyond that?

*Sigh*
So many activities.
So much responsibilities to bear.

Exams are in 2 weeks.
But I'm not really prepared yet.
Plus, inter-school debate is on par with the exams.
Oh my. How am I going to be able to cope?

Not adding to the LaSallian Heritage Play.
Being given the main role as La Salle himself,
I've got to live up to the expectations of my seniors.
*Sigh*

Next comes the Prefectorial Board.
Was selected as a Probationary Senior.
Did not expect it though.
But I guess it was the acknowledgement of trust by my seniors
Thanks and I'll try to to my best.
First task given, Green Ribbon Sale this Sunday.

So, what lies beyond the road ahead?
Are all this activities worth it?
Or is it just a waste of time?
Are they seriously going to secure my future?

I don't know.
Let's just follow the given path.
And see how it goes...

Jeremiah 29:11

1 comments:

xKimberlyx said...

The way I look at it, you have a lot going for you. I realize you have a lot to juggle in your life, but let me reassure u that it's all worth it. And all through your life, as says in your previous post, there will always be ppl in ur life to stand by you. Juz keep fighting, and you'll see everything turning out fine.... XD and SMILE k? hehe