CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

16

Yes.

It's official.
Jeremiah Michael Bel Ben has turned 16.
Another year comes and go.
Another year of challenges to overcome.
Help me, Heavenly Father.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone.
You guys had certainly made my day.

Well, since I had not been blogging for a while, I guess I'd just have to sum up 4 months of delayed posting into 1 post.

January

Start of a new year. Form 4 life is hectic. With all the new subjects coming in and classmates moving out, it certainly was quite a challenge.

February

Still trying to catch up with Form 4. Chinese New Year came and go. Family from the West came celebrating with us. It was a good time, although you were not here to celebrate it with us, Babuk.

March

After weeks and months of planning, the East Malaysia Encounter was a success. Kudos to the Working Team for doing such a great job. Got nominated as a Probationary Prefect. Looking forward to endure greater heights serving in the Prefectorial Board. Tests results came in. It was okay. But I certainly can do better.

April

Holy Week.. was a success. Despite several mischaps here and there. Debate motions and themes came in. Adds up to the pile of work that I have gotta do. Thanks MSSS for giving me the unwanted sunburns. Prefects' Camp is in a week time. Wondering what the Senior Prefects' had in store for us. Swinburne Debate is the day after camp. And Sports Day is the day after the Swinburne Debate! Ahh! Hoping that my body would be able to cope all these activities.

Philippians 4:13

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll do fine...