CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Rugby Mania..

Started rugby training..
1 word..
FUN!
Well, I got lots of comments from my family members ...
Most of them goes like this:-

" Why want to play rugby, hah?".. "try to be a hero, is it?".. "Injured later, how?"...

You get the picture..

Anyways..
Cum .. I mean Come December..
Hopefully..

I'll be attending the..



Yes.. the 26th blah blah blah Jamboree.. in the Philippines..
Seamus was crapping about sneaking into the Philippines with Abu Sayaf"s boats..
hahaha..
Cost a bloody 3K..
Damn it..
Will bring more updates on the event soon..

1st terms results are out..
Wasn't expecting those results
I think im underperforming..
Gotta improve during 2nd term..
Will post results in the next post..

Why?
Cause im lazy to do it right now!


Mabuhay!!!!





0 comments: